Protection and Control Technologist
Electek Power Services Inc., an affiliate of Bluewater Power Distribution Corporation, provides an unparalleled array of highly specialized electrical services to industrial businesses
- Preparing reports, business cases and budgets for recommended preventative measures.
- Inspecting and testing various electrical equipment and mechanical equipment controls.
- Ensuring equipment deficiencies are detailed, evaluated, and corrective actions are taken.
- Minimum Grade 12 graduate.
- A diploma or degree in Electrical or Electronic Technology and/or Electrical or Electronic Engineer with appropriate P&C experience.
- Certificate of proficiency as a Journeyman Power Systems Electrician or Construction and Maintenance Electrician or enrolled as an Apprentice in same.
Interested, qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume detailing their experience and accomplishments by 4:00 p.m. May 31, 2013 to:
Bluewater Power Distribution
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 2140, Sarnia, Ontario N7T 7L6
Fax: (519) 344-3016
Include in the subject line: BWP-Protection and Control Tech
Only those applicants to be interviewed will be contacted. We appreciate your response and thank you in advance for applying.