|Effective May 1, 2013|
|Distribution Rate||per kWh||$0.0190|
|Monthly Service Charge per Customer||$17.74|
|Cost of Power kWh Rate||* See Electricity Options|
|Transmission Connection Charge||per kWh||$0.0054|
|Transmission Network Charge||per kWh||$0.0064|
|Wholesale Market Service Rate (incl.RRA and CAC)||per kWh||$0.0056|
|Debt Retirement Charge||per kWh||$0.0070|
|Standard Supply Service Administration Fee (SSS Customer only/mth)||$0.2500|
(1) Time of Use Price (TOU RPP): Effective May 1, 2013 to October 31, 2013:
- On-peak: 12.4 cents / kWh
- Mid-peak: 10.4 cents / kWh
- Off-peak: 6.7 cents / kWh
(2) Regulated Price Plan (non-TOU RPP): Customers not on TOU pricing pay non-RPP pricing for the period May 1, 2013 to October 31, 2013:
- Tier 1 = 7.8 cents per kWh
- Tier 2 = 9.1 cents per kWh
Non-residential customers who are eligible for the RPP plan receive 750 kWh per month at Tier 1 prices throughout the year.
(3) Retailer: Any customer can agree to buy their electricity from a retailer and they will pay the price negotiated with their retailer.
(4) Wholesale: Customers who do not fall in either category above will receive either the Weighted Average Price (WAP) or Hourly Weighed Average Price (HWAP).
Rate Rider: Customers not on the regulated price plan are subject to a rate rider at $0.0002 / KWh related to variances in the global adjustment account.