Electek Power Services Inc., an affiliate of Bluewater Power Corporation, provides an unparalleled array of highly specialized electrical services to industrial businesses.
Electek Power Services Inc., is looking to recruit a Protection and Control Technologist. The position is a temporary call-in position, reporting to the Director, Technical Services.
To participate in and direct the performance of preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, construction and repair of high voltage electrical equipment.
- Preparing reports, business cases and budgets for recommended preventative measures
- Inspecting and testing various electrical equipment and mechanical equipment controls
- Ensuring equipment deficiencies are detailed, evaluated, and corrective actions are taken
- Diploma or degree in Electrical or Electronic Technology and/or Electrical Engineering with appropriate P&C experience
- Certificate of proficiency as a Journeyman Power Systems Electrician or Journeyman Construction and Maintenance Electrician or eligible to be enrolled as an Apprentice in same
- Minimum of 5 years related experience
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Willingness to travel as required
Interested, qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume detailing their experience and accomplishments to:
Bluewater Power Distribution
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 2140, Sarnia, Ontario N7T 7L6
Fax: (519) 344-3016
Include in the subject line: Electek-Protection and Control Tech
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the hiring process as required under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
We thank you in advance for your interest in Electek Power, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.