|Effective January 1, 2017|
|Monthly Service Charge per Customer||$20.66|
|Distribution Rate||per kWh||$0.0168|
|Cost of Power kWh Rate||* See Electricity Options|
|Transmission Network Charge||per kWh||$0.0066|
|Transmission Connection Charge||per kWh||$0.0058|
|Wholesale Market Service Rate (incl.RRA)||per kWh||$0.0068|
|Standard Supply Service Administration Fee (SSS Customer only/mth)||$0.2500|
|Returned Cheque Charges + Actual Bank Charges||$15.00|
|Collection of Account Charges||$30.00|
|Disconnection / Re-Connection - Regular Hours||$65.00|
|Disconnection / Re-Connection - After Hours||$185.00|
|Special Meter Reading / Meter Dispute Charge||$30.00|
|New Account Setup||$10.00|
|Lawyers Letters / Tax Statements / Account History||$15.00|
|Transformer Allowance Credit (per kW / month)||-$0.60|
|Primary Metering Allowance||-1%|
|Late Payment Interest Charge||
1.50% per month
19.56% per annum
|Loss Factor (Secondary Metered Customers < 5000kW)||1.0421|
|Loss Factor (Secondary Metered Customers > 5000kW)||1.0170|
|Loss Factor (Primary Metered Customers < 5000kW)||1.0316|
|Loss Factor (Primary Metered Customers > 5000kW)||1.0069|
|Specific Change for Access to the Power Poles $/pole/yr||$22.35|
(1) Time of Use Price (TOU RPP): Effective May 1, 2016 to April 30, 2017:
- On-peak: 18.0 cents / kWh
- Mid-peak: 13.2 cents / kWh
- Off-peak: 8.7 cents / kWh
(2) Regulated Price Plan (non-TOU RPP): Customers not on TOU pricing pay RPP pricing for the period May 1, 2016 to April 30, 2017:
- Tier 1 = 10.3 cents per kWh
- Tier 2 = 12.1 cents per kWh
Non-residential customers who are eligible for the RPP plan receive 750 kWh per month at Tier 1 prices throughout the year.
(3) Retailer: Any customer can agree to buy their electricity from a retailer and they will pay the price negotiated with their retailer.
(4) Wholesale: Customers who do not fall in either category above will receive either the Weighted Average Price (WAP) or Hourly Weighed Average Price (HWAP).
(5) Non-RPP Customers: Rate rider for disposition of Global Adjustment = $0.0051 per kWh.
(6) WMSR rate includes the Rural Rate Assistance rate of $.0013/kWh and the OESP rate of $.0011/kWh.
(7) DRC removed for residential customers only effective January 1, 2016.